Popular Posts

Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE HELGA DIARIES PART ONE



Bringing you newly updated questions and answers daily from extremely quirky and zany real people.




Dear Helga,

I am having a hard tim posting comments on facebook.

And when I do, no one will look at thim.

Any advis? Bringing you newly updated questions and answers daily from extremely quirky and zany real people.



Dear Helga,

I am having a hard tim posting comments on facebook.

And when I do, no one will look at thim.

Any advis?

Lisa In Alaska



Helga:

Dear Lisa, apparently your problem is that you need to learn to spell.

Why don't you stay offline and take up reading your dictionary for a while?

That might be the best answer for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Helga,

My boyfriend looks at other women and it is really making me upset!

What should I do?

Shirley in Seattle



Helga:

Shirley, when is your boyfriend looking at other women?

Is it when he is with you?

Is it when he is looking at his phone?

Or is it when he is at his computer?

You need to be explicit in telling me but as for now, if I were you, I'd be looking at other men.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Dear Helga,

My parents want me to move out of the house! I am way upset. I don't want to leave but they are making me. What can I do?

Missy



Helga:

First of all, Missy, I need to know more information.

Could you write back and tell me how old you are and if you have a job?



Reply back from Missy.

Dear Helga,

I had written to you about my parents making me move out of our house.

And I told you I was upset. I am 48 years old and work at a store.

Missy



Helga:

Dear Missy. Move out now! For heavens sake, you are not 16 years old.

Get out and get a life. Your parents will love you for it. Oh and by the way, you are too old to be living with your parents. Get a grip!



Dear Helga,

I have this problem which I really don't want to write about but I have to.

I wrote a book and no one will read it! I spent forever writing it and am so hurt!

Cindy



Helga:

Dear Cindy: What is the name of your book? Maybe I have read it. If so, I could pass on some thoughts to you as to why no one will read it. Please write back and let me know the title of your book.



Reply from Cindy.



Dear Helga,

I had written to you about my book and the fact that no one will read it.

You asked for the title and here it is: "I Hate You!"

Cindy



Helga:

Dear Cindy [again,]

No wonder no one will read your book! What a horrible title.

Disgusting!

Find something else to do as fast as you can.



Lisa In Alaska



Helga:

Dear Lisa, apparently your problem is that you need to learn to spell.

Why don't you stay offline and take up reading your dictionary for a while?

That might be the best answer for now.


Sherry Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment