Popular Posts

Friday, September 6, 2013

"JUST PUBLISHED MY FIRST BOOK!"

I apologize to your readers for not being a good blogger of late. About a month ago, I got inspired to take a story I had written--it was a narrative and turn it into a book.

Dialogue was put in which took me for what seemed like forever. When I'd go to sleep at night, I dreamed about that book. The more I dreamed, the more I wanted to publish it. And so I took a 2,000 word story and turned it into a 15,000 word book.

No, not a long book but one that is about a true haunting that not only did others witness but so did I.

You see fireworks because that's how excited I am to have published my first  book!


And should you not have an Amazon Kindle, you can download a free app to your computer. How amazing.

Thank you for your patience. Trust me, I have many more blog posts to write.

Sherry Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment