Popular Posts

Monday, September 1, 2014

'TODAY IS LABOR DAY IN THE US"


Labor Day is a national holiday here in the United States. It's a day set aside to honor all those before us and those of today that have worked and/or are working.  Some jobs here require a lot of human strength where lifting, digging and carrying are the norm. Think farmers, coal miners, builders or any job that takes a toil on the human body.  It's not to say that those that work don't use their strength for any job that requires thinking and producing  for those can be as hard as well.

On my part as a former teacher, I did lift, carry but did more of the thinking and hopefully instilling of tools for learning.


To all of you who work, I admire you. And I thank you for what you have done or are doing.

Love this quote from Thomas Edison:

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” 


Don't ever think yourself a failure.  Keep trying but most all today, rest.  Enjoy your special day.

Sherry Hill


Copyright © 2014
Sherry Hill

All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment