Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THOSE WESTERN MOVIES!"


“THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT THOSE WESTERN MOVIES!”

For several days now one channel has showed nothing but old western movies. Do I like them? Yes and some are better than others. Love “High Noon,” “The Drifters,” and so many others. I was watching one this morning and realized that it has to be something about making a western movie because there are hundreds of questions in each movie! You don’t hear hundreds of them in other types of movies ever!

Have you ever thought about that? I never did till today. And here are some that I heard:
“Got your horse tied up?”
“Who is that in the street?”
“Where is the sheriff?”
“Is he going to be all right with that gunshot wound?”
“Which way did he go?”
“Are those all the guns you have?”
“Are you leaving town?”
“What about the boy?”
“You going in there?”
Oh and the list goes on and on. The next time you watch an old western movie, check out the tons of questions that abound—there are like hundreds. And guess what? Usually no one answers them or if they do, they are too late!

Sherry Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment