Popular Posts

Monday, June 19, 2017

GREETINGS FROM FAR AWAY


This is so embarrassing in that it's been too long since I've posted on here and I could say that life got in the way but in reality? I've been writing and writing: Two more Amazon Kindle books have been added making it a total of 15 now. And in between I've been on a painting jag. Amazing what you can find online to inspire--at least I did.

Far away? I haven't been far away at all.

As I write this, it's still hot outside: Yesterday it was 91 degrees with horrid humidity when combined, it makes it unbearable to be outside. All I can say is thank goodness for air conditioning and floor fans for both help ease the heat an the "stickiness" feeling  that I get when I am outside. Maybe it's extremely hot in your area and maybe not but if it is, you know full well what I'm talking about. And yes, I am aware that not all people have air conditioning at all: There was a time when my house didn't have central air and we just dealt with it.

Please look for more updated posts and again, apologies from here. I have many more stories to post.

Sherry Hill
© Copyright
Sherry Hill
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment