Popular Posts

Monday, March 5, 2018


Greetings from far far away.

I cannot believe I haven't been on here since before Christmas and yet it does seem a long time. Christmas came and went in a whoosh, and in January we were bombarded with snow. Instead of writing, I switched to painting [both are my greatest loves] and during the dreary days of January and February I painted over 20 paintings--some good and some "so so."

Ah but I did sneak in a new Amazon Kindle E book, as it was a story that needed told and I was the only one who could write it. And write it I did. Although I had recanted this story to my sons it is now available for anyone to read.

It's odd but when I write, I think of more stories and then the painting gene kicks in and throws me off kilter--maybe if you do both, you know exactly what I mean. It's a double edged sword of what to choose and I can't do both at the same time.

This newest Amazon Kindle E book is dear to my heart for many reasons: I can only hope that you experience the joy that the main character, Phoebe,felt the sorrow and the...I won't spoil the ending for you.

Again I apologize for being so lax in blogging. I will be on here more frequently: That 's a promise.

And should you decide to read my latest book, a sincere thanks to all of you!


https://www.amazon.com/His-Cigars-SB079NFHJMB/ref=sr_1_1herry-Hill-ebook/dp


Sherry Hill

© 2018 Copyright
All Rights Reserved
Sherry Hill


*Photo from Microsoft Word

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete