Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

MY LATEST AMAZON KINDLE E BOOK "A MAN NAMED MIKE"



Sometimes a story comes into my mind and I can't let it go which then leads to my having to either write it or make it into a book. Sometimes my E books are lengthy while other times they're not.

This latest book ,of the three I've written in several weeks, is non-fiction: It really happened. It's told in the narrative by me. Perhaps I could have done it a different way and yet regarding Mike, it had to be that way.

I noticed yesterday that there is now another author with the same name as mine--it's even spelled the same. Hopefully, you will look at my profile and realize which books are mine and not hers.


This is my latest E book and the title is: "A Man Named Mike"


https://www.amazon.com/MAN-NAMED-MIKE-Sherry-Hill-ebook/dp/B01K2E5JS6/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1470788774&sr=1-4&keywords=sherry+hill#navbar


Thank you for looking and I sincerely hope that you find time to read this short book.

Sherry Hill




No comments:

Post a Comment